Monday, February 5, 2018

February Plans

Hello everyone!

I have pulled out a bunch of wips and some unstarted projects for February, and am going to share them with you.

 
A Christmas tags kit from a recent Cross Stitcher magazine.
There are 6 tags and several charts to choose from.  This is unstarted.
I will most likely be working on this during my breaks while at work.
It's nice to have some small finishes to break things up once in a while :)

Sweet Sampler by Country Cottage Needleworks
32 count Lambswool jobelan

Winter Wonderland by Little House Needleworks
28 count lugana in Dubloon by Picture This Plus

Mysterious Halloween Town by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
14 count aida in Enchanted Glenn by Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie

Hearthstone by Alexstitches.com
This is on 16 or 18 count aida, I cannot remember which, and do not have a ruler nearby at the moment.

Scene Girl, my own design
16 or 18 count aida

Eat Me Axe by Unconventional X Stitch
18 count magic guide aida
Please note that the pattern is in color, this is just my printout.

QS Alice In Clockwork by Heaven and Earth Designs
Artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith
18 count ivory aida
I made a mess of my printed pattern as I was trying a new marking technique.  Since then I haven't wanted to deal with the mess I made, but at the same time do want to work on this pattern.

Panda by Makibird-Stitching on Deviant Art
Cauldron evenweave by Picture This Plus (I did not take notes when I started this and am unsure of the count).

Sakura Blossom by Cross Stitching Art
32 count DaVinci linen by Picture This Plus

Death By Cross Stitch by Long Dog Samplers
18 count Back In Black by Colour Cascade Designs
Custom color silk by Silks4U
I've had this since shortly after it's release, but had an issue with finding thread.  I had purchased a hank from Silks4U originally thinking it was enough (it was more than the called for in the pattern) but then I noticed that the pattern lists the length needed for 1 over 1 on 18 count, which is too sparse for my liking, so I spent forever trying to find a color that I like.  I finally bit the bullet and asked for a custom color from Silk4U on Etsy.  The shop owner was really friendly and easy to work with, I definitely recommend that shop if you are looking for some nice hanks of silk.

The ones I'm listing next I do not have pictures of as they are PDF's, and unstarted.  Some are also ones that I listed in my last post, so they do not need a repeat here.

-Woodland Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery (I would be working on the border most likely)
-Peanut Butter and Jam Toast by an unnamed designer
-Guardians of Notre Dame by Ingleside Imaginarium (if I do get the fabric dyed for this, it would most likely only be some of the border stitched)
-Fantasy Sal by Lakeside Needlecraft (I would be working on the border)
-Temperature 
-Super Mario Bros 3 World 1 by Boxcat (this will be on my list of planned wips until that page is finished)
-Into the Jungle by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
-The Mad Hatter by Mrs Peggotty Arts
-In The Fairy Tales Book by Soda Stitch
-Stitches by Heaven and Earth Designs (just to fill in the black box I made)

Now this is quite a big list, and I pretty much guarantee that I will not stitch on all of them.  I do however like to have a good amount chosen so that it's easier to stitch on what my mood desires.  It also gives you more insight to the many wips and kitted projects that I have to work on.  

Happy stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment